AIG Korea wanted to enhance its security posture yet minimize routine security monitoring and management.
- Processes had become more complex as AIG Korea had grown with operations in 100 countries and jurisdictions
- Desire for a more holistic view, one that correlates events across multiple security solutions
“It would take about six full-time security administrators to provide the kind of 24×7 monitoring and analysis we get from Symantec Managed Security Services, and that would cost us about 23 percent more each month than what we pay Symantec now.“
Mr. Kim Jaehong, Chief Information Security Officer
AIG Korea Inc.
The Solution: Symantec Managed Security Services
AIG Korea uses Symantec Managed Security Services to enable faster resolution of security issues
- Faster security decisions: local threats are explained in the context of global threat behavior
- 10 malware infections on laptops quickly detected and mitigated
- No significant security disruption since start of managed security ?service monitoring
- Enhanced security support ?resulting in time savings and faster ?development of projects
- Estimated 23% lower cost than ?equivalent 24×7 internal security monitoring ?